Saturday, March 9, 2013

Almost time



Posing with the bump this morning with just 2 weeks left to go, if she comes on time that is. My first came 2 1/2 weeks early and my second came a week late. Time will only tell, until then my heart is overwhelmed with love for her already. 
 
 
Her coming home outfit along with a little felt flower I made for her.
 
 
This is just random but I love it. I found this glass container at an antique store downtown and originally thought I'd put a few pretty handmade soaps inside that I spied there too. I also picked up an inexpensive pearl necklace and when I went to ring up my items the lady at the register placed the pearls inside the glass draping them over the soaps, I thought her unintentional display looked so pretty that when I got home I ditched my idea and went with the one she gave me. What do you think, don't you love a good find? :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Olá, Jesselle

    Que linda!A roupinha é uma graça e o frasco de vidro com as pérolas ficou muito charmoso e delicado!
    Que Deus lhe abençoe.

    Beijo
    Ju

    ReplyDelete